RACE DAY INFORMATION
WELCOME TO LANGLEY SPEEDWAY
A raceday at Langley Speedway is always exciting! First time visiting? Long time fan? Or just have a question? Take a look at the tabs below and you might find your answer.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Email us at email@example.com
Tickets for Langley Speedway events can be purchased online or at the track ticket office Monday – Friday 9am-5pm and on race days starting at 2pm.
If you purchased a ticket online, just print it out and bring it directly to the main gate!
If you have more questions about tickets to Langley Speedway events, call our office at (757) 865-RACE.
Parking is free to all race fans and is available on a first come first serve basis. Reserved parking spaces are only available to those with a Langley Speedway parking permit.
During select events parking availability may be limited. Look for parking attendants to direct you to the best location when pulling in.
Our race day schedule is normally released on the Tuesday or Wednesday before a race. The race day schedule list the running order for the racing on Saturday nights and can be found on our homepage and under the news tab.
Gates open at 2pm
Qualifying at 4:30pm
Racing at 7pm
*Subject to change*
Langley has some of the best food you will ever find at a race track!
Our menu includes:
- Chicken Tenders
- Redneck Fries
We also offer Pepsi and Anheuser-Busch products
Did we mention we also have funnel cakes, snow cones, and cotton candy as well?!
We continue to listen to fan feedback in order to provide the best guest experience. As part of this effort, and thanks to advancements in security technology and tactics, we’ve enhanced our guidelines on items fans may carry into our facilities. With safety in mind, and to ensure a timely entry, the following Grandstand Guidelines will be maintained:
- One cooler, no larger than 18x18x18 inches.
- Coolers may contain ice.
- Fans may utilize lightweight backpacks or daypacks (limit of one per person).
- Food and beverages brought in approved bags/coolers.
- Binoculars, scanners, headsets and cameras can be carried separately into the grandstands.
- Personal use video cameras are permitted, but no commercial reproduction of footage is allowed without written permission from Langley Speedway and NASCAR licensing officials.
- Flag poles of any kind.
- Firearms and fireworks.
- Glass containers
- Beach balls.
- Items restricted by local, state or federal laws.