2013 Langley Speedway Enduro Division
4 Cylinder and 6 Cylinder
Any make and model front wheel drive 4 or 6 cylinder car permitted. No all wheel or 4 wheel drive or station wagons allowed: All cars must remain STOCK as from manufacture. No other modifications will be permitted. MUST REMAIN STOCK
- Remove all glass and trim.
- Glass: Stock Windshield or Lexan permitted. If Lexan is use you must add three front windshield straps secured with 5/16” bolts no rivets. The first strap must be centered and the remaining two straps must be 4 inches off each side of the center strap. Rear window opening must have at a minimum of 2-1” x 1/8” straps. All straps must be secured at the top and bottom with 5/16” bolts.
- Remove all flammable material from inside the drivers compartment dash must remain
- Remove air bags
- Four point roll cage only (optional)
- 4 and 6 cylinder motors only. No turbo or super chargers permitted
- Coolant systems (water only) no water wetter’s or antifreeze permitted
- All suspension must remain stock. No alterations of any parts or mounting points
- Stock camber and must maintain stock bolts
- Stock air cleaner (filter and housing)
- Doors must be chained or welded
- Hood and truck lid must be wired shut before the start of the event
- Battery must remain in the stock location and securely fastened
- Exhaust must remain stock but may be cut off 6 inches past the firewall
- Fuel tanks must remain in the stock location
- Only 60 or 70 series DOT street tires permitted. No camber cutting or truck tires. Maximum 4 ply tire. All tires must be the same size and series front/back/left/right.
Tire Alterations is NOT permitted. If tires are in question the Technical Director will inspect the tires and make a ruling on the tires. All rulings are final and non-appealable