FANS & COMPETITORS
- Maintain 6’ social distancing as much as possible
- DO NOT visit in the pits of other teams – this is prohibited
- Participants should confine their movement to their primary work area and not visit in other areas
- All patrons, participants, and employees are required to wear a mask everywhere on the property. Only excpetion is unless a different form of face shield is being worn during driving or work/maintenance on the race vehicle (example: helmet for drivers, welding face shields, etc.) and if you are eating or drinking.
- Park as directed by Langley Speedway Officials
CLEANING PRACTICES WITHIN THE PITS
- Team Owner is responsible for providing hand sanitizer for the team and encouraging use frequently
- Avoid sharing tools and if you do, clean with approved EPA cleaning solutions in between uses
- Teams are responsible for proper cleaning and disinfecting of the hauler, race vehicle, pit equipment, and tools/equipment prior, during and at the end of the event
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water frequently throughout the entire event
PIT CREW & TEAM MEMBER SCREENING OF COVID19 SYMPTOMS:
- Prior to arrival at Langley Speedway, the Team Owner is to ask each team member to self -measure their temperature and assess symptoms. Please use the VDH Interim Guidance for Implementing Safety Practices for Critical Infrastructure Workers During Widespread Community Transmission.
- If at any time, a team member begins to feel ill and exhibit possible symptoms of COVID19, the Team Owner should contact Langley Speedway immediately.